[luatex] some bits of opentype math testing

Ulrik Vieth ulrik.vieth at arcor.de
Wed Jul 28 02:00:30 CEST 2010

On 07/27/2010 03:23 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Ok, thanks. I found and corrected a bug in luatex: the last 'single'
> glyph in a chained list was always ignored because the fact that it
> had extensible tags took precedence over its actual size.

Hi Taco,

just out of curiosity: How do you actually debug such issues?
Are there extra tracing hooks in LuaTeX you can activate?
Do you compile a special version with extra debug prints?
Do you single-step through the TeX engine in a debugger?

Is there anything, we could use as well to diagnose problems?

Regards,
Ulrik