[luatex] some bits of opentype math testing

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Jul 27 15:23:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 07/26/2010 11:34 PM, Ulrik Vieth wrote:

>>> I think it might be an engine issue, I recall having the same problem
>>> with Neo Euler until I disable the extensible integrals (I think other
>>> fonts have no extensible integrals so the issue is hidden).
>>
>> Is there a small test file for this (preferably in ConTeXt or
>> plain luatex?)
>
> Enclosed is a Context test file and the log file with \tracingoutput.

Ok, thanks. I found and corrected a bug in luatex: the last 'single'
glyph in a chained list was always ignored because the fact that it
had extensible tags took precedence over its actual size.

Hans and I never noticed because both Cambria and LatinModern have
single delimiters up to such a large size that the visual difference
becomes negligible.

Best wishes,
Taco