[luatex] 4th ConTeXt Meeting, update

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Jul 26 15:59:38 CEST 2010

Hello to everybody!

There are few weeks left till the 4th ConTeXt Meeting on September
13-18, 2010 in Brejlov, Czech Republic.

We have collected interesting talks and tutorials (25+) on ConTeXt,
LuaTeX, Lua, fonts, OpenType math, Metapost and more:
http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2010/abstracts.shtml

We are working on the preliminary programme and other things to make the
meeting unforgettable. The highlights of the accompanying programme are
delicious cuisine, excellent beer and lovely countryside. Developers and
users of ConTeXt and LuaTeX are coming, so we are going to have
wonderful time with many interesting talks -- formal and informal: great
source of encouragement and inspiration.

After the deadline, the registration for the meeting is still open until
we reach the available capacity.

We hope you are having a good time and we are looking forward to meeting
you in Brejlov.

Best regards,

Hans, Jano, Pavel & Taco
The organizing committee