[luatex] LuaTeX file almost 2.5x bigger

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Jul 25 20:21:59 CEST 2010

On 07/25/2010 08:06 PM, Khaled Hosny wrote:

>> Kahled, I don't know how can be tested, but I guess that if all you
>> need is only a relative large TeX file, “TeX for the Impatient”
>> (http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/impatient/) should be a good
>> choice. Is this what you need?
>
> I was actually interested in your microtype usage, I'm not familiar with
> it myself.

I'm not familiar with microtype. Thanks to a post from Ulrike Fischer,
my settings are:

\pdfprotrudechars2\pdfadjustspacing2
\defaultfontfeatures{RawFeature={protrusion=default;
expansion=default;},Mapping=tex-text,Scale=MatchLowercase}

And this is all I know about micro-typographic features in Lua(La)TeX.

Pablo