[luatex] Glue node without spec field?

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu Jan 7 16:34:38 CET 2010

On 07/01/2010 16:24, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> Thanks for the explanation! I've been wondering about the special subtypes.
>
> They are also documented in the manual ;)

Sorry for not finding it myself, but where can I read the exact correspondence
like 9 == \rightskip? I just did a pdf search on 'rightskip' and didn't find it.

(I'm trying to understand why, with latex, I have a glude node of subtype 2 at
the beginning of paragraphs with the article class, but not with minimal.)

Thanks,
Manuel.