[luatex] pdfpages and lualatex?

stefano franchi stefano.franchi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 23:13:01 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com> wrote:

> On 12/13/2010 07:26 PM, stefano franchi wrote:
>

>> Thanks for the replies. It looks like the problem is with my pdf file.
>> It has been produced with Scribus. There must be some problem that xeTeX
>> and pdfLaTeX ignore, while LuaTeX does not.
>>

> It could be a difference between poppler and xpdf, but without the
> actual file there is not much that any of us can say about it, I fear.

I understand. Would anyone be kind enough to take a look at the enclosed
sample latex file and pdf page? The output is correct in XeTeX: two title
pages and a page of text). In Lualatex, on the other hand, the two
titlepages are blank.
Minimal example:

\documentclass[american,10pt,twoside,openright]{memoir}
\usepackage{pdfpages}
\listfiles
\usepackage{lipsum}
\begin{document}
\includepdf[pages=-, noautoscale=true]{testpage.pdf}
\chapter{First chapter}
\lipsum[1-3]
\end{document}

Cheers,