[luatex] Trouble with subtype leftskip/rightskip.

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Mon Aug 2 15:07:38 CEST 2010

Selon Patrick Gundlach <patrick at gundla.ch>:

> > Too bad I'll have to wait for the next release. Some day I'll try those
> esoteric
> > building operations real beta users do =)
>
> They are not esoteric; once you know how to do that and once you have set it
> up it is only:
>
> svn update
> ./build.sh --make
>

> or if you use git-svn:
>
> git svn rebase
> ./build.sh --make

The svn being Subversion, I guess. Which means I should have Subversion and know
how to use it, which is a very appealing but very very bad idea in PhD-writing
time, when I'm already too much on the
my-dissertation-is-going-to-be-nicely-typeset side (hence my many posts here)
instead of the my-dissertation-is-going-to-be-simply-good-work side. I even
shouldn't be writing this email! :)

Paul