[luatex] \predisplaydirection from etex in luatex has no effect

Vafa Khalighi vafakh84 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 16:56:53 CEST 2010

> A macro package could use \everydisplay to query \mathdir and/or
> \pardir and adjust \predisplaydirection according to its taste
> (the primitive name \predisplaydirection becomes somewhat of a
> misnomer, though).

Do you mean that you can change the place of equation number by having
\everydisplay{\pardir TRT}, so then there is no need for
\predisplaydirection? but that does not work and if it would work, it would
increase the space between equations.

I just found out that \everydisplay{\textdir TRT} does the same thing as
\mathdir TRT.

So All I have been asking is aclean way for interchaning equation number and
if that can be done via \pardir TRT or by some other ways, I am happy with
it.
--
Best wishes,
Vafa Khalighi