[luatex] Help a non-computer scientist!

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Mon Apr 5 14:01:34 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I'm fed up with trying to solve the following problem all by myself and
pretty sure I won't succeed. That's why now I ask for help.
I'm using LuaTeX's latest builds, 0.52 recently and now v0.6, but I'm
totally unable to build a proper TDS and above all have LuaTeX use it,
so all my files are in one directory with the executable, and it's
pretty annoying because I use luaotfload, for instance, which calls many
files, and the directory is an awful mess.
So is there anybody here that could help me have a clean installation
with luatex? Perhaps you should answer to me directly instead of here,
since it's probably an uninteresting topic to most of you.

Thanks in advance,
Paul