[luatex] About luatex snapshot

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Sat Apr 3 12:25:56 CEST 2010

Hi taco

I remember when you used to release a new version of luatex, there was also
a linux binary at http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/luatex/ but it seems
that recently you no longer provide this linux binary. Could you please if
it is possible for you, make the linux binary avaliable for download as
well?

I could try rsync -av rsync://
contextgarden.net/minimals/current/bin/luatex/linux/bin/luatex
/usr/local/texlive/2009/bin/i386-linux/ but this just gives me luatex 0.50
and not the recent builds.

Since I am working on extending bidi package to luatex, I then need to have
a very recent version of luatex and I have a super slow dial-up internet
connection and it is very hard for me to download the source each time and
build it myself.

Thanks

--
Best wishes,