[luatex] Luatex primitive names

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Mar 11 11:05:24 CET 2009

On Mi, 11 Mär 2009, Heiko Oberdiek wrote:
> > we don't care about < 0.40 and macro package support before 0.40
>
> LuaTeX 0.25 is part of TL 2008, thus it will be significantly present
> some time, probably years, if not decades.

explicite statement that luatex is not stable, not even close to be
stable in any way. How many users are playing around currently with
luatex? Probably only context people and some others, but none of them
is a "plain-normal-TeX-user".

No, I would not care for 0.25 backward compatibility.

Best wishes

Norbert