[luatex] Proposal to fix the namespace argument

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 04:06:42 CET 2009

On 2009-03-11 11:25:10 +1030,
karl at freefriends.org (Karl Berry) said:

>     to stay with your original plan of deactivating all
>     primitives even in lualatex --
>
> Ok, let's call it agreed on that point.  Can you write the stuff for the
> .ini, and we'll show it to Christian?

Actually, not really, sorry :(
The ini I wrote was relying on the primitives already existing;
furthermore it only used TeX code.

That example of Taco's from the other day looks simple enough to
replicate, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep track of LuaTeX
and TeXLive development to make sure it's correct...

If there's anyone else here that can write the ini file, I'd be appreciative :)

Will