[luatex] more package names...

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Mar 9 14:58:46 CET 2009

Will Robertson a écrit :
> Do you mean my file luatexconfig.tex? That won't be input by
> luatextra, it will be loaded by the (pdf)lualatex.ini file when the
> formats are generated. I just chose luatexconfig.tex as a name because
> of pdftexconfig.tex.

No I meant a file containing all the distro-specific stuff... I was
thinking about it because with Karl we decided the .mem file used by
LuaTeX + mplib will be named luatex-plain.mem, which is not obvious for
everyone (there is no default name for this file). For package that will
use it, I thought maybe a luaconfig package loaded by luatextra would be
good... Or maybe I should integrate it in luatextra, in another table?
--
Elie