[luatex] [Dev-luatex] Q: Can LuaTeX produce xdv?

Jonathan Fine jfine at pytex.org
Sun Jan 11 10:14:18 CET 2009

Hello

My thanks to all who have contributed to this thread.  However, I've
found the discussion less productive and more time-consuming than I
would have wished for.

Because of this, I have decided to drop the matter for at least a month.

I know that this leaves messages from Arthur R. and Martin S. to this
list, and specifically addressed to me, unanswered.  If they, or anyone
else, is unhappy with my decision please would they communicate with me
off-list.

best regards

Jonathan