[luatex] Problem with bib file using IEEEtran style

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 27 10:21:46 CET 2009

أحمد المحمودي wrote:

> @standard{ETSI:EN_300_429,
> title="Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB); Framing Structure, Channel Coding and
>        Modulation for Cable Systems",
> organization="ETSI",
> number="EN 300 429",
> publisher="European Telecommunications Standards Institute",
> year=1998,
> month=apr,
> version="1.2.1",
> URL="http://webapp.etsi.org/workprogram/Report_WorkItem.asp?WKI_ID=6021",
> author={},
> keywords="broadcasting;cable;digital;dvb,mpeg;tv;video",
> }

this is a list about the development of luatex; you have a "generic" tex
problem there.  i presume you're using an ieeetran-related bibstyle; i'm
not an expert in that -- the author of ieeetran only (to my knowledge)
reads comp.text.tex, so you'll have to do with non-expert advice.

without _knowledge_, i would guess you need to include the url in an
appropriate command:

  URL="\url{http://webapp.etsi.org/workprogram/Report_WorkItem.asp?WKI_ID=6021}"

that needs at least url.sty, but if you're using hyperref, that also
loads url.sty (so you don't need to).

robin