[luatex] lua-inputenc

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Feb 16 11:11:19 CET 2009

Hans Hagen a écrit :
> in that case, when some user opens a file for writing, you also need
> ways to turn off that processing which adds another layer of
> management there

Ok, I understand.

> in the open_read_file callback you return a reader funtion that reads
> a line of code, so in the case of an aux file, you just return a
> different  reader function (i.e. one that proprocesses your code)

Ok, I'll do that then! But why isn't there a open_write_file callback?
With this callback you wouldn't have to add some management I guess...

Also: how do I control the "input buffer" of the main tex file? I can't
control it with open_read_file can I? So I still would have to register
a function in the process_input_buffer and add functions in the
open_read_files that concert from utf to latin1, before they are
converted again to utf... I still find this solution ugly... Isn't there
a better one?

Thank you in advance,
--
Elie