[luatex] lua-inputenc

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sat Feb 14 18:25:40 CET 2009

Hello,

I have written a first version of the inputenc package for LuaTeX
(http://norgz.guiling.fr/lua-inputenc.zip), it simply registers an
encoding translation function in the callback process_input_buffer. The
problem (as pointed out earlier by Arthur) is aux files, as LaTeX writes
them in a special encoding (LICR), and it totally breaks my code, as
shown by the example file http://norgz.guiling.fr/test.tex, to compile
two times with pdfLuaLaTeX to get the wrong encoding. I know LICR is not
at all a LuaTeX problem, but I'm seeking a solution or some good
documentation on this, I hope someone on this list will have some...

Thank you in advance,
--
Elie