[luatex] using (pdf)lualatex

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Feb 2 08:19:19 CET 2009

Dear Kim,

On Mo, 02 Feb 2009, Dohyun Kim wrote:
> Anyway,  those who are interested can download and install
> luatexko package for texlive 2008 by issuing command:
>
> tlmgr --location=http://ftp.ktug.or.kr/KTUG/texlive/2008 install kotex-dev kotex-base

Wow ... I didn't know that anyone else is actually using our
distribution format.

Did you read
	Master/tlpkg/doc/repository-setup.txt

Do you have any comments/suggestions/improvements wrt to setting up your
own repository?

Any feedback for us TL devs would be nice. Just send it to me or the
tex-live ML.

Thanks a lot and all the best

Norbert