[luatex] [Dev-luatex] luatex beta 0.40.0

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Apr 27 19:12:08 CEST 2009

On Mo, 27 Apr 2009, Elie Roux wrote:
> The only thing that may miss is the luatex-plain.mem file. This file
> allows the luamplib package to work: it needs a metapost mem file
> generated for the same version of mplib LuaTeX has. The name
> luatex-plain.mem will be the name of the mem file in TeXLive 2009. Is it
> possible to add a script to generate this file when luatex is updated in
> Debian? I wrote a small lua script (to call with texlua) to generate it:
>
> http://tug.ctan.org/get/macros/luatex/generic/luamplib/luamplib-createmem.lua
> (you can call it with no option).

I will check that out.

> I must say I don't know the policy of Debian in this field... but could
> the debian package include the packages in
> http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/luatex/ ?

Are they tightly integrated into luatex? I mean, should they only be
updated when luatex is updated, or separate packages?

Best wishes

Norbert

There are of course many problems connected with life, of
which some of the most popular are `Why are people born?'
Why do they spend so much of the
intervening time wearing digital watches?'
                 --- The Book.