[luatex] ini files for TL 2009

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sat Apr 18 10:04:18 CEST 2009

Karl Berry a écrit :
> I didn't know we were creating two implementations of the same thing.

Actually both implementations are small wrappers for a set of ConTeXt
lua files. In luaotfload I copied the lua files from ConTeXt and renamed
them (with a prefix). This allows to be sure to have a working version,
and allows updates of luaotfload without ConTeXt updates... Do you think
it's a good idea or do you think it's better to use ConTeXt files
directly? This would mean that they have to be provided with LuaTeX...

Anyway, having two implementations is necessary because ConTeXt's
implementation is not compatible with luatextra.

Thank you,
--
Elie