[luatex] ini files for TL 2009

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Fri Apr 17 23:23:18 CEST 2009

Norbert Preining a écrit :
> BTW; that is a different discussion from the default output format. I am
> fine with luatex defaulting to pdf output, and there is even NO
> dviluatex or so (but maybe cmd line, or whatever).

I think that if lua(la)tex defaults to pdf output, then there should be no
command for dvi output. This is coherent, since the features of the newer *TeX
engines (XeTeX and LuaTeX) need pdf output, and and advanced user wishing to use
dvi mode can still do whatever she wants.

I only object to having lualatex + dvilualatex while there is latex + pdflatex.
But just lualatex, like there is just xelatex (and same for Plain) is fine for me.

Manuel.