[luatex] ini files for TL 2009

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Fri Apr 17 13:50:41 CEST 2009

Norbert Preining a écrit :
> Can we have the ini files like that?

The one I sent were like this.

> BTW; that is a different discussion from the default output format. I am
> fine with luatex defaulting to pdf output, and there is even NO
> dviluatex or so (but maybe cmd line, or whatever).

I would just add that making luatex defaulting to pdf would (maybe) make
people see it a a pdfTeX extention (which it is in a way), and I think
it's good... Also, I don't think more than 0.1% of TeX users understand
something to the difference between programs, engines, formats, etc.
People having a luatex defaulting in pdf and a luadvi.sty package won't
be more confused than they are now...
--
Elie