[luatex] ini files for TL 2009

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu Apr 16 15:53:08 CEST 2009

Hello,

I've just tested the 0.39 version, and the format creation does not work
(etex checks for eTeXVersion which does not exist by default), some
primitives have to be enabled in the ini files before doing anything. Adding

\catcode `\{=1
\catcode `\}=2
\directlua{tex.enableprimitives('', tex.extraprimitives('etex', 'pdftex'))}
\catcode `\{=11
\catcode `\}=11

At the beginning of the ini files is enough to make it work, but some
questions remain:

 - should the omega and aleph primitives be enabled in the format?
 - should \luatexversion be enabled?

I would answer yes to the two questions but I'm not the one who
decides... What do you think? This is a particularly important question
for me as it will determine a lot of things in the luatextra behaviour...

Thank you,
--
Elie