[lltx] LuaTeX 0.74.0 and oberdiek.luatex.lua

Arno Trautmann Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de
Sun Mar 10 00:17:39 CET 2013

Hi all,

sorry for taking so long; now I had time to test this:

Heiko Oberdiek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 03.03.2013 14:03, Arno Trautmann wrote:
>
>>>    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71873949/tex/luatex-0.5.pdf
>>>    The ".dtx" file is attached, run "tex" to get the package files.
>>>
>>> Please report problems.
>>
>> Main problem: no attachment (?) …
>
> Open it with a PDF viewer that can handle embedded file attachments
> (Acrobat Reader, pdftk, ...). See also section 5.5.

I didn't get that you meant an attachement in the pdf, as I never used
that feature (and even didn't know you can attach files to a pdf …)

I tried your file (using luatex instead of tex to compile, but I'm quite
sure that doesn't change anything). First, oberdiek.luatex.lua was not
found when placed in the folder I'm working in (./) but only when I
replaced it in texlive2012/texmf-dist/scripts/oberdiek/oberdiek.luatex.lua
Is that normal behaviour? I thought the file should have been found also
in ./ ?

Now I can load luatex.sty, but get an error with luatexbase:

/home/texlive2012/texmf-dist/tex/luatex/luatexbase/luatexbase-loader.sty:89:
Lu
aTeX error
...2/texmf-dist/tex/luatex/luatexbase/luatexbase.loader.lua:53: atte
mpt to index field 'loaders' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	...2/texmf-dist/tex/luatex/luatexbase/luatexbase.loader.lua:53: in main
chunk
	[C]: in function 'dofile'
	[string "\directlua "]:1: in main chunk.
l.89   dofile(path)}

?

Any idea how to fix this?

cheers