[lltx] Beamer and LuaLaTeX

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Sat May 19 16:38:45 CEST 2012

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 10:50:11AM +0200, Andrea del Monaco wrote:
> Hi again!
>
> I' ve started using LuaLaTeX to build presentiations either, with Beamer of
> course.
> Everything worked fine till I started typing math in math-mode.
> I've noticed symbols were not being displayed, for example \forall, \dots, \
> to,...
> Why is that? Can you help me?
>
> In case it's needed, this is my preamble:
> \usepackage[no-math]{fontspec}

> \usepackage{luaotfload}
> \usepackage{luatextra}
> \usepackage{lualatex-math}

You don't need to load any of the three in your document, they are low
level package loaded by others when needed.

> \usepackage{unicode-math}

Current version of unicode-math does not set a math a font by default
(next version will do), you have to call \setmathfont explicitly or
don't load it at all if you don't want to change the math fonts.