[lltx] luaotfload update

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Thu Oct 6 11:19:39 CEST 2011

Am Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:32:53 +0200 schrieb Khaled Hosny:

>> I made a small test

>>  and the new code broke on a current miktex:

> No, the error is luaotfload related, are you sure you are loading the
> unstable luaotfload?

No, I recheck and it look as if I grapped the previous version from
CTAN. Now I have khaledhosny-luaotfload-226aa58.

But now lualatex hangs. At the end of the terminal output I see

lic/lm/lmroman10-regular.otf (hash: lmroman10-regular)fonts : font
loaded okayf
onts : file size: 111536 <loading (extended) adobe glyph list>
lua>

The last line is a prompt. I can type in lua commands but get an
output only after I interrupt with strg+C and then I see also an
error:

lua> print(a)
print(b)
 <--------------------here strg +c
nil
nil

! LuaTeX error
...tex/khaledhosny-luaotfload-226aa58/otfl-font-map.lua:188: att
empt to index local 'unicodevector' (a nil value).
<to be read again>
                   relax
l.100 \fontencoding\encodingdefault\selectfont

?

What's going on? Why is luatex switching to lua mode?

--
Ulrike Fischer