[lltx] Pending luaotfload issue

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Wed Mar 2 09:24:21 CET 2011

> As I might disappear unexpectedly :) please if anyone has pending
> luaotfload issues that is not reported in github bug tracker, please
> report it so that someone can look at them in the future if I didn't.

I may have a little time to maintain the package (not sure about it
yet), but can you please tell us the policy of the package update? For
instance:
  - is there a branch for TeXLive 2010 and a development branch for
TLcontrib? if not would that be ok?
  - what are the changes to be made to Hans' files?
  - should we update the repository (which branch?) at each update of
Hans' code?

Thank you,
--
Elie