[lltx] luaotfload spurious %s

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jul 24 19:37:20 CEST 2011

I just ran lualatex for the first time in my new TL'11 installation, and
saw a spurious (as far as I can imagine) %s in the messages:

luaotfload | Font names database not found, generating new one.
             This can take several minutes; please be patient.
luaotfload | Updating the font names database:
luaotfload | Scanning TEXMF fonts...
luaotfload | Scanning OS fonts...
luaotfload | Font names database saved: %s
: /u/karl/.texlive2011/texmf-var/luatex-cache/generic/names/otfl-names.lua
luaotfload | Updating the font names database:
luaotfload | Scanning TEXMF fonts...
luaotfload | Scanning OS fonts...
luaotfload | Font names database saved: %s
: /u/karl/.texlive2011/texmf-var/luatex-cache/generic/names/otfl-names.lua

karl