[lltx] endless loop

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Wed Feb 16 14:35:21 CET 2011

I've encountered it recently, and Manuel too. For the moment, the
solution (if I remember correctly what I've done) is to create a dummy
database file with nothing in it, where luaotfload would have put it, i.e.:

$home/.texlive2010/texmf-var/luatex-cache/generic/names/otfl-names.lua

But Manuel will send a bug report to Khaled, so it should be fixed soon.

Best,
Paul