[lltx] make check

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sun May 30 18:18:57 CEST 2010

Le 30/05/2010 18:13, Khaled Hosny a écrit :
> BTW, systemfonts test loads some fonts that are not part of texlive
> (even one of the fonts is likely to exits only on my desk :), not sure
> if we should remove such fonts as it will make the test less useful
> albeit more portable.

I suggest splitting the current "make check" in check and check-full, with check
using only fonts from TL, and check-full being the current check (or even,
check-tl, check-free with only free fonts commonly available, and check-full for
fonts that are commercial and/or harder to get).

Last time I tried, all test files except one were working fine for me (no
missing font), but I probably have a few system fonts installed.

Manuel.