[lltx] Fwd: [MacTeX] fontspec for LuaTeX

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sun May 30 15:26:14 CEST 2010

[without bruno]

Le 30/05/2010 15:19, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard a écrit :
>>> 	theo9mc182:~ bvoisin$ mkluatexfontdb --help
>>> 	/usr/texbin/mkluatexfontdb:14: module 'alt_getopt' not found:
>>> 		no field package.preload['alt_getopt']
>>> 		[kpse lua searcher] file not found: 'alt_getopt'
>>> 	[kpse C searcher] file not found: 'alt_getopt'
>>>
> I'll investigate, but the symlink in bin is *not* the correct general solution.

My question is: how the hell did it work anywhere? Currently, require() is not
supposed to find alt_getopt.lua where it is located. I would be interesting to
know how this went unnoticed before release, in order to avoid the same kind of
problems later.

Anyway, for some time I've been wanting to change LUAINPUTS so that lua modules
located like alt_getopt are found. I think now is the time :-)

Manuel.