[lltx] [tex-live] fontspec for LuaTeX

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun May 30 06:37:42 CEST 2010

On 30/05/2010, at 1:41 PM, Akira Kakuto wrote:

> If I search all directories, mkluatexfontdb exits silently
> after parsing all fonts, without the above message,
> and the database is empty.
>
> Is there any restriction on the total number of fonts?

That is strange. I'm not really the one to ask; I've only messed around inside the script enough to get it working on Mac OS X. There shouldn't be any restrictions, but clearly the script is getting stuck on something.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

(Good to hear it's working to some extent, however -- have you tried a basic LuaLaTeX document to see if the fonts are able to be used in fontspec?)

-- Will