[lltx] Can luatex auto-run mkluatexfontdb ?

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon May 17 23:09:29 CEST 2010

Le 17/05/2010 15:45, Khaled Hosny a écrit :
> I don't also like the idea of hardcoding such paths into the code, that
> is precisely what $OSFONTDIR is for. So, I think texlive/mactex should
> set $OSFONTDIR to some sensible value on Windows/OSX, something like:
>
> osx:
> /System/Library/Fonts//;/Network/Library/Fonts//;/Library/Fonts//

Btw, since T1FONTS (etc.) is defined as [blabla];$OSFONTDIR//, it seems to me
$OSFONTDIR should rather be defined as

{/System/Library/Fonts,/Network/Library/Fonts,/Library/Fonts}

(Similarly to, eg, TEXMF.)

I have no opinion on the actual value either on OS X or Windows. My point is
only about kpse syntax.

Manuel.