[lltx] Can luatex auto-run mkluatexfontdb ?

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun May 16 16:59:21 CEST 2010

Khaled Hosny a écrit :
> Elie?

Last time I checked yes... but I changed my job, and I don't have
windows anymore... Also it should be tested under a non-cygwin
windows... I'll try to do it but my hard disk is full and it's hard to
find some room for a windows VM...

>  Yet another reason to try to get rid of the fc-list hack in the
> future, if we had a ready to use xml library for use with lualatex,
> then we can just parse fontconfig files and not need the command line
> tools at all.

I'm not sure redoing fc-list in lua is a fantastic idea... having
fontconfig bindings in lua would be more interesting in my opinion...
But anyway, this is extremely low priority...

Thank you,
--
Elie