[lltx] [Fwd: Re: new tlmgr action]

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon May 10 01:21:36 CEST 2010

Le 09/05/2010 18:45, Elie Roux a écrit :
> Khaled Hosny a écrit :
>> For luaotfload I still need to sync with ConTeXt (there are few fixes
>> and new features I'm interested about), also I was waiting for the
>> luatextra/luaextra split to be finalised and update luaotfload
>> accordingly, the situation now is a bit messy.
>
> I didn't realize the current situation was such a mess,

I'm still not sure it is.

> I've just tried
> to update everything, and I'm fixing small pieces of code everywhere,
> almost nothing works... Even
> http://tug.org/~mpg/packages/luatextra+luatexbase+luaextra-20100330.tds.zip
> doesn't work with my (latest trunk) LuaTeX...

I'm very surprised, I tested it thouroghly with luatex 0.25.4, 0.40.6 and
whatever was trunk at this date. Could you please provide me a test file so that
I can try to reproduce your problems?

> I think we should put a
> lot of efforts on making it work soon. I'll be available the next few
> days so I can take care of it. Manuel, could you give us the rights on
> luatexbase and tell us what you think about it?

Unless you strongly disagree, I prefer keeping control of luatexbase for now.
I'll be as active as needed in order to have a stable version in time for TL'10.

I'll run some tests again tomorrow and keep you posted.

Manuel.