[lltx] new tlmgr action

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu May 13 15:18:33 CEST 2010

Le 13/05/2010 14:47, Khaled Hosny a écrit :
> On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:17:21AM +0200, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
>> Of course today's update is just a snapshot, probably full of bugs, so we're
>> happy to use the TL pre-test phase in order to squash them. We plan to do more
>> snapshot upload as needed, then put up a (hopefully good) final version before
>> the final freeze.
>
> For "squashing bugs", I think we need to advertise this list more
> prominently as it seems no much people know about it. I still get
> personal emails about luaotfload/lualibs issues.

Also, we should make an announcement on the luatex list concerning the packages
as soon as a TL pretest build is available, so that people know they can test
easily.

Concerning the list:
- Taco said it is OK if user report/discussions go to the luatex list
- According to google 30 persons are subscribed to the present list, which is
not so bad for a rather young -dev list.
- The list may be moved to tug.org soon, so maybe it's worth waiting for this
move to happen before advertising.

After creating the list, Will said he'd wait a moment and advertise it a bit
(texhax, ctt). I think now (or more precisely, just after moving to tug.org)
would be a good moment for that.

Manuel.