[lltx] [Fwd: Re: new tlmgr action]

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon May 10 11:15:03 CEST 2010

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard a écrit :
> Did you read my previous mails? Did you read "summary of incompatible
> changes between 0.1x and 0.2" in the Changes file? 0.2 is *not* meant to
> be backward compatible! It stopped writing things in the callback table
> on purpose.

I know that, but my goal was to make a version that works and that is
compatible with the master versions of the other packages. I think
that's what most people want... With this version and the latest code of
other packages, everything works fine... Now people (and not only you)
can update their system, test, understand how it works, etc., and we can
discuss.

Thank you,
--
Elie