[lltx] [fontspec] selecting font features has no effect?

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 10:02:37 CEST 2010

On 30/03/2010, at 4:17 PM, Diederick C. Niehorster wrote:

> Also, a feature request: when a \fontspec related command is given an
> option it does not recognize, could it write a warning? I was messing
> with 'Rawfeature' for a while, only later figuring out it should be
> 'RawFeature'. Warnings would have helped and are useful in general
> when input is not what it should be.

The code to spit out the warning message was commented out; I've fixed that up now.

In the interests of being overly annoying, this is a warning message that will halt the typesetting compilation. I might think about toning this down in the future.

-- Will

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lualatex-dev+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.