[lltx] [fontspec] selecting font features has no effect?

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Mar 30 14:25:29 CEST 2010

2010/3/30 Diederick C. Niehorster <dcnieho at gmail.com>:

> ! LuaTeX error ...9/texmf-dist/tex/luatex/luaotfload/otfl-font-nms.lua:76: atte
> mpt to compare nil with number.

Interesting... I'll take a look at it soon, I hope I'll have time...

> I thus seem to have multiple weird problems (this and the
> mkfontnamedb.lua silently dying in the middle of its operation when
> the --sys switch is given) with otfl,

This is actually weird, I'll try to reproduce it, but it doesn't seem easy...

> how much is it tested on windows
> (and is there any reason things should work different on windows)? No
> worries, I'm just curious and want to try things out. Hope the bug
> reports are not coming at a too early stage of development ;)

I tested it under windows/cygwin, but I don't have any cygwin-free
windows... And your bugreport is actually really useful in this
period!

Thank you,
--
Elie