[lltx] Fail to compile documents with lualatex

Yan Zhou zhouyan1014 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:29:24 CEST 2010

I have tested it with a plain tex file using luatex (compile the source of The Texbook with no problem, of course after removing the loop at the beginning of the file) , it works well while the file name contains spaces. So I though it is related to the lualatex command ( though I think lualatex is just a link to luatex with latex formated preloaded).