[lltx] lualatex and otf feature

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 18:38:35 CEST 2010

On 07/06/2010, at 1:19 AM, M. Niedermair wrote:

>> You shouldn't need to apply the default features (+kern, etc.) as you are doing there; luaotfload should be applying them automatically, unless I'm mistaken.
>
> I want to do like this with lualtex and luaotfload:
>
> \usefont{EU2}{fxl}{m}{n}\selecfont
> some text with numbers 0123456789
> {\addfontfeature{+onum} and old style numbers 01234567890}

I found the code to reset a LaTeX font definition.
If you put \maybe at onum in your .fd file and load the font like usual, you can then execute this:

   \global\expandafter\let
      \csname\f at encoding/%
             \f at family/%
             \f at series/%
             \f at shape/%
             \f at size\endcsname
       \relax

to forget about the font, then change \maybe at onum, and reload the font.

But please don't use the same macro names as fontspec, as I'm sure it will only lead to confusion :)

-- Will