[lltx] German Hypenation broken in LuaLaTeX for TL2010

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu Jul 15 13:21:32 CEST 2010

ulrik.vieth at arcor.de a écrit :
> Sorry, I didn't know I was supposed to use Babel with (Lua|Xe)LaTeX.

Hello,

actually you are supposed to use Babel with pdfLaTeX and LuaLaTeX, and
polyglossia with XeTeX.

> Yes, I realize using polyglossia with LuaLaTeX was only a quick hack.
> Nevertheless, it would certainly benefit from adding \ifluatex / \ifxetex
> to make it run with both engines.

For german it's ok, but it wouldn't work for french, as polyglossia uses
\XeTeXinterchartokens which don't work under LuaTeX, so there is still
quite a lot of work to do for polyglossia to work with LuaTeX.

Thank you,
--
Elie