[lltx] luaextra

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Sun Jan 10 18:59:57 CET 2010

I'm trying to use some luatextra functions in a lua script, but it fails
because it needs luatextra, but I'd like to have as less dependencies
(and loaded files) as possible.

So I was thinking it'd be better to have the lua libraries separately
(the original ConTeXt l-*.lua files, may be renamed to luatextra-*.lua)
since each is essentially self contained, and make luatextra.lua just
load them for people who don't want to bother loading each separately.

This might make the libraries more appealing for standalone lua
scripts.

What do you think?