[lltx] bug in docstrip with lualatex
elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu Jan 7 21:09:53 CET 2010
Let's inaugurate this group, thank you Will for opening it!
I hope I'm not too off-topic here, but it's just that I didn't know
where to ask... I just tried to compile euenc.dtx (from
http://github.com/khaledhosny/euenc) with lualatex and it failed. I
think the error comes from the file name handling in LuaTeX which is
quite different from the one of pdfTeX. I managed to create a minimal
example: http://norgz.guiling.fr/ecm.dtx ; you can compile with
pdflatex without any problem, but the compilation with lualatex fails,
saying there is an error on the file name.
I'd like to create a real minimal example in Plain to report it on the
LuaTeX mailing-list, but docstrip is really tricky... so if one of you
know docstrip or know who to ask such a thing (the maintainers seem to
be the LaTeX3 project members who certainly have other fishes to
fry...), it would be welcome!
More information about the lualatex-dev