[lltx] luaextra

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Jan 11 12:51:39 CET 2010

2010/1/11 Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug.org>:
> On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 10:58:27PM +0200, Elie Roux wrote:
>> Khaled Hosny a écrit :
>> >I'm trying to use some luatextra functions in a lua script, but it fails
>> >because it needs luatextra, but I'd like to have as less dependencies
>> >(and loaded files) as possible.
>> Hello,
>> I must say I don't understand the part "I'm trying to use some
>> luatextra functions, [...] but it fails because it needs luatextra",
>> can you be more explicit ? Do you mean that luatextra.lua needs
>> luatextra.sty? Or are you talking about luamcallbacks and luaextra?
> My bad, that should have been "trying to use some luaextra" not
> "luatextra".

Oh ok, I see much better now... I think we should replace

    if luatextra then

I'm going to push this now...

BTW, is the table printing function working ok for you? I always have
some strange newlines where there shouldn't be...

But anyway, I think having the ConTeXt libraries easily loadable
without ConTeXt by duplicating them would be a good idea...

Thank you!