[lltx] polytonic Greek hyphenation

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Wed Dec 22 19:12:12 CET 2010

On 12/22/2010 06:56 PM, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
> Am Wed, 22 Dec 2010 18:24:55 +0100 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez:
>
>> Ulrike, I wonder whether your method could be reported in the TeXLive
>> mailing list as an improvement or a bugfix to be implemented.
>
> There is no need! I got the files from TeXLive. It's miktex that's
> missing this improvement.
>
> If it doesn't work for you with a current TeXLive then you problably
> have (as Manual suggested) a local format which needs to be
> recreated. To quote Manuel:
>
> "I recommend that you either delete ~/.texlive2010/texmf-var/web2c
> if it exists, or rerun fmtutil --byengine luatex. (Unless you know
> why you need to have a user-specific format, the first option is
> the way to go.)"

Many thanks for your help, Ulrike.

I misunderstood the comment from Manuel, since I thought it was directed
to your special settings.

I don't know what happened, but I didn't work yesterday and I don't have
a user-specific format. Running fmtutil-sys --byengine luatex worked fine.

Thanks again for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk