[lltx] bidi package extended for LuaLaTeX

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Sat Apr 3 03:45:39 CEST 2010

> Specials is a big deal, having documents with broken links, annotations
> etc. is a no no for me, and I mainly do interactive not print documents.

specials to a great extent are fixed in bidi. More than that, is not
possible with macro programming.

> The other main issue is the need to explicitly support every package,
> so if some package I need is not yet supported by bidi, then I'm left
> alone in the cold. Lastly,

No, because firstly bidi supports most commonly-used packages and secondly
if there is a package that it does not support, you can look at a similar
adaptation of bidi and thirdly, you can ask me to support that specific
package.

--
Best wishes,
Vafa Khalighi