[lltx] bidi package extended for LuaLaTeX

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Sun Apr 4 14:23:37 CEST 2010

> I'm not ignoring Persian, I'm saying certain typographic conventions is
> the business of other packages, not a bidi package (consider for example
> how French babel implements French specific typographic conventions.)

Yes, but \autofootnoterule will be related to bidi, since it has to do with
RTL/LTR and it is not actually very easy to do. Something like Kashida will
be of course out of bidi for sure. But there are things that related to bidi
and sparating them from bidi does not make much sense, I think. In addition
when you say bidi, you just do not mean Arabic, you mean every single script
which is written RTL. and bidi is not just RTL, it is about both RTL and LTR
together.

--
Best wishes,
Vafa Khalighi