[lltx] Re: [fontspec] selecting font features has no effect?

Diederick C. Niehorster dcnieho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:57:39 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug.org> wrote:

> Here, I get tex ligatures with arno pro and other fonts too, seems some
> thing wrong specific to your install.

Hmm, interesting. I seem to be having multiple weird issues with my
setup. I wont have time to play with luatex much more for the coming
weeks, so I guess I'll just update by the time I'm back and then try
again!

Thanks and let me know if i can test anything on a clean (no cygwin)
windows installation.

Best,
Dee