[latexrefman] keeptrack.csv

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Sat Oct 6 23:46:40 CEST 2018

I wanted a file to keep track of which commands have been done, and which need doing.  I scraped the total list of commands from source2e.ind.  Then I looked through latex2e.texi for suggestions that the commands have been already done, or that they are an environment that has already been done.  The result is the csv file.

It needs to be adjusted and maintained by hand, but if there is a new .ind file then it will give a set of warnings like "This command is new to the .ind" or "This command is no longer in the .ind" so it can be of help when updating.

Lots of stuff to catch up on.  Next need to look at the suggestion for the pre-commit commands.  Thank you Karl for those suggestions.  (Then, finally back to writing entries ..)

Jim